Blast off with high speed Rocket Internet™ from South Slope with speeds from 10 Mbps to 220 Mbps. South Slope provides high speed Internet services to all customers by Fiber To The Home or DSL, as determined by your location.
Additional Related Services:
Rocket Internet Speeds
|Download Speed||How will you use Rocket Internet?||Price/Month|
|Up to 10 Mbps||Basic- Email and surfing the web||$40.95|
|Up to 20 Mbps||Social- Photos, music, and streaming||$44.95|
|Up to 40 Mbps||Family- Multiple users and devices||$54.95|
|Up to 110 Mbps||Gamer- Advanced apps||$99.95|
|Up to 220 Mbps||Pro- Power User||$199.95|
|Plans require an 18 month contract. 10 Mbps down plan includes 512 k upload speed. 20 Mbps download plan and higher include 1 Mbps upload speed. 110 Mbps and 220 Mbps plans limited time offer. Speeds may vary. Plans not available in all areas. Taxes, fees, and some restrictions apply.|
|Month to Month plans available. Call for information.|
Upload Speed Boosts
South Slope offers the option to customize your upload speed by adding a boost!
|10 Mbps download plan cannot be boosted. 10 Mbps and 20 Mbps upload boosts require phone line.|
Sign Up Today and Receive:
FREE ESPN3 access.
Five FREE email accounts.
FREE spam filtering.
Rocket Internet™ Benefits:
Fire up multiple devices at once without losing speed.
Take off faster with seamless movie and video downloads.
Our $60 Million Fiber Network investment offers the fastest and most reliable service.
Contracts, Policies, and Additional Information:
- Residential High Speed 18 Month Agreement or Month-to-Month Agreement.
- DSL High Speed Internet customers receive free modem use with an 18 month signed agreement.
- Wireless Routers are available through South Slope. There is no monthly wifi fee with South Slope.
- Static IP Address available for $5.00 per month.
- South Slope Network Management Policy and South Slope Acceptable Use Policy.