Benefits of SIP Trunking
July 13, 2023
Experience exceptional reliability and flexibility to scale your voice services with South Slope SIP trunking service. Session Initiation Protocol, or SIP trunking, leverages your existing internet connection to enable chat, video, and voice calls. SIP trunks are virtual phone lines, offering small businesses all the advantages of an enterprise system with less hardware, setup, and cost. Benefits include:
- Integration with your current IP phone system.
- Maximum flexibility and scalability to add SIP trunks to any size
- Cost savings by selecting only the number of trunks your business needs.
- Utilize advanced features such as automatic call rerouting.
- Unlimited incoming minutes and unlimited local calls.
- Multiple nationwide long distance plan options.
- Fiber-optic network delivers maximum reliability and redundancy to ensure the best possible service.
Our plans can be customized to fit your business and industry needs. Let us help create the perfect system for your business. Contact our business sales team at (319) 665-5433 or email@example.com.