Accessing your DVR
Press ‘MENU’ on your remote control and choose ‘DVR’ from the main TV menu to manage your recordings. From this menu you can do the following:
- Recordings: View your recorded programs.
- To Record: View scheduled recordings.
- Schedule Priority: When multiple shows air at the same time, you can schedule your favorites to take priority.
- Schedule Event: Record a channel at a specific time, regardless of show playing.
- Record History: Displays previously recorded programs.
Playing Back Recordings
Once you have recorded your favorite shows, you can keep them for as long as you like and play them whenever you choose. When you view a recording, you have the following options:
- Watch from the beginning.
- Resume from where you previously stopped watching.
- Lock the recorded program to ensure it is not unintentionally deleted.
- Delete the recording to make room for other programs to be recorded. There is no limit to the number of programs you can save however, the combined length of the programs you have chosen to record cannot exceed your DVR storage space.
See what you have already chosen to record by viewing the Program Guide. A single red dot indicates a one time recording and a double red dot indicates a series recording. A yellow star next to a program indicates a new program.
There may be times when two or more shows scheduled to be recorded happen to air at the same time. By placing your most desired programs at the top of this list, you can ensure they are recorded instead of lower priority programs.
Series Recording Options
By choosing ‘Edit Series Recording’ for a particular show, you can tailor your options to ensure you record exactly what you want.
- Channels allows you to limit a series to a particular channel or you can allow the recording to occur on any channel you are subscribed to.
- Preference allows you to set HD as your default when available.
- Episodes can filter out re-runs so that only new episodes are recorded.
- Pad In and Pad Out allows you to force the recording to begin a few minutes before the scheduled time (Pad In) or to keep recording a few minutes after the program should have finished (Pad Out).
- Limit To helps you manage the storage space on your DVR system by letting you choose to record 1, 5, 10 or ALL episodes for that series.