Tuesday Tip: How to set up Parental Controls on South Slope Television
You can’t always control what comes on TV, but if you want to try, let us help you out. Parental controls allow you to monitor the content your children are watching, and even set the time frame they view. If you want to monitor your kiddos TV time, check out the easy step-by-step guide below to set up the parental controls on your South Slope television set. #southslopetips
- Push the “menu” button and go to the “Settings” selection.
- Enter your pin number and select “ok.”
- The Settings Page is displayed.
- Under “Main Preferences” page check the “Parental Control” box.
- Then select “Users button” under the settings page.
- Now select the “Parental Control” button.
- This is the screen where parental controls are enabled per viewing choice by movie rating, TV rating, unlock time out, or block unrated.
Do you have more questions about our television services? Give us a call at 319- 626-2211 to find out more. You can also live chat with us on our website at southslope.com.